megadeth and anthrax members form red lamb

Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine  and has joined forces with ex-Anthrax guitarist Dan Spitz to form a new band called Red Lamb.

The two musicians originally worked on material together while Spitz was in former band Deuxmonkey.

Late last year,
Mustaine revealed that he had heard Spitz working on a side-project and asked if he could be involved.

"I rolled up my sleeves and I completely dedicated myself to
Danny's record, working tirelessly in my studio on this record with him," says Mustaine. "And it's that good."

"It's like a cross between, say,
Disturbed, Soundgarden and Rage Against The Machine."

"[There are] Little bit of some smatterings of
Anthrax because of the speed stuff, but it's much more modern and much more heavy sounding."

No comments:

Post a Comment