It was Just as Good!

Guest post from: Bruno Smith

Vacation is something I look forward to all year long so when my boss told me I was only going to be able to take off 2 days this year in a row I nearly quit my job. I needed a break more than anyone since I’d been working so hard and I had intended to fly to London to stay with my old college roommate for a week. I decided to make the best of it though so I planned out a really relaxing “staycation” for myself at home. I hired a massage therapist to come in and work on me for a couple of hours and I spent my evenings reading and watching http://www.Direc4u.com satellite which was actually pretty restful. I got lots of sleep and more exercise than I’ve gotten in the last two years! I know it wasn’t exactly London but it did just fine and I certainly saved a ton of money by not going all the way across the pond. I may just do this staycation thin again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment