exotic fair food

Guest post written by Dawn Newsome

I love to always try things at least once in life. That goes for even the weird stuff. But that especially goes for food. I just think that life is too exciting to just eating the same old things all the time. So I really like going to the fair and trying all the crazy food that they come up with.
I was online the other day with my DIRECT TV internet and decided to look up some of the crazy concoctions that were popular at fairs across the country this year. Boy did I find some crazy stuff, like deep fried butter and deep fried beer, which I'm not really sure how they get that to work.
I saw some of those things (and still didn't figure out how they do the deep fried beer thing) but opted for some chocolate covered bacon. Now, I really do love bacon and I thought that I should give it a try. The thing is that it wasn't as weird as I thought. The sweet chocolate really balanced out the salty bacon and I ended up getting another piece of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment