it isn't winter until i skate

Guest post written by Dwight Knicks

One of the first dates that I took my now wife on was ice skating. But I made the mistake of never asking her if she liked to ice skate before that. I confused her talking about watching figure skating for her knowing how to do it. Well, it ends up that she held onto me the whole time at the date because she was so bad at skating, so maybe it wasn't such a bad date idea after all. Now we've made it a tradition to go ice skating at least once every year. Needless to say, she can skate now.

It's getting that time again for winter weather so I went online about a week ago with our clear wimax and looked for times and reservation slots to go ice skating. We always go on the weekends, which can be tough because that's obviously the most popular time to skate.

I planned for us to go ice skating in a couple of weeks and then right after that we'll be having everyone over for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment