making cash in a cab

Thanks to Joaquin Hester

I have been blogging here for a little while and I figured now would be a good time to talk about the show that has marathons that I never miss. I was late to my own wedding because I was watching my favorite educational show on the Discovery Channel called "Cash Cab". I watch Cash Cab on expert satellite TV. My fiance was so upset that I tried to go and meet the host of the show at a book signing when I should have been picking up our daughter from day care but it was all worth it when I was able to answer three of his questions correctly. He asked me, "What's your name?". I responded, "Tony Little". He said, "Correct!". I laughed really hard. Then he asked me, "Would you like me to sign the copy of my book you're holding?" I answered, "Yes, ha ha!"". "Two for two" he said back. The last question was, "Will you please allow the next person in line to come forward?" I knew the answer and said, "Yes, ha ha!" He told me I was three for three and sent a security person to help me check out at the register. I was really glad to have met the host of my favorite show and it was worth it to see what I got away with.

No comments:

Post a Comment