Bringing on the glam for prom

Guest post written by Karen Pillman

Every girl can have her red carpet moment and most of the time that's when her prom happens and then her wedding. So it's understandable why teenage girls make such a huge deal out of prom. Although in my experience, I decided that getting dressed and dolled up for the big night was way more fun than actually the time that you spent at the prom. But I won't tell my daughter that because she's even more excited about the prom itself and I'm helping her get ready for hers in April.
I've been looking up the costs that I can expect to pay for my daughter for the prom and trying to fit them all into our budget. When I was doing some research on how much I can expect to pay for a prom hairstyle, I saw information on Debt Counseling and decided that my husband and I could really use it. We’ve been having some trouble with managing our credit cards, and this seems like it could help
I've figured out that we can buy some great nail polish instead of paying for a manicure and pedicure. A few other short cuts and we're going to make her prom dream work!

No comments:

Post a Comment