favorite reality show

This was written by guest blogger Taylor Kelanome

My favorite reality show to watch on satellite television is none other than The Biggest Loser on NBC. It just amazes me that Jillian Micheals is able to transform some of the bodies that she has been able to. I mean some of these people come on the show weighing like 2 and 300 pounds overweight but after Jillian gets ahold of them, they end up looking like movie stars. It is just jaw dropping.
I have been a fan of the show ever since it has came on and it is actually inspired me to watch what I eat and get motivated to workout myself. Still, the biggest draw of the show to me is watching how Jillian and her crew works over the competetors to get the most out of them. The best part is the season ending finale when everyone is weighed in and you can see exactly how far they have come since the beginning of the show. In my opinion, this is the reason that I believe that The Biggest Loser is the best reality show on satelite tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment