leo through the years

This was written by guest blogger Jake Cokely

Shutter Island is one messed up movie and I mean that in a good way! I figured I would just order a movie from the Movies on Demand feature offered by www.bestchoicetv.com to pass some time while waiting on my girlfriend to get off from work before we went on our date. I did not know I was going to be taken on a wild ride of suspense. I have always liked Leonardo DiCaprio. He is a good actor and I used to watch him way back in the day on a popular television show called Growing Pains. He was just a young kid back then. Then of course, I saw him just like everyone else in the blockbuster movie Titanic. He was good in that movie. Even he had me crying in that. I have seen him in a few movies since then like that one called Catch Me if you Can with Tom Hanks where he goes all over the world writing counterfeit checks and flying in planes. The thing with Leonardo is that every time I see the man he never looks any older. I hope that when I get to be his age that I still look that good. I wonder if it is the money, the diet, or all of those hot models he date that keeps him so young.