my favorite healthy tv snacks

Thanks for the post from Oliver Bailey - guest blogger

I love to watch TV comedies. My favorite comedy is The Big Bang Theory. I can't wait until it returns in the fall. We have a satellite dish, and I record every episode on my DVR as a result of the best deals on direct tv. I often watch my recorded episodes whenever I'm folding laundry or cooking dinner. My son watches TV with me sometimes. His favorite programs are Caillou, Sid the Science Kid, and Dinosaur Train.

I try to eat healthy TV snacks because I feel like I need to set a good example for my son. When we watch TV together, I put out healthy fruits and vegetables for us to eat. We eat sliced carrots and broccoli with little cups of ranch dressing. At other times, I slice apples or peaches for us to share. Apple juice is my son's favorite drink. My favorite is Diet Coke. We live in the South, so it's very hot during the summer and I try to make sure we drink plenty of water. My son likes to eat crackers and peanut butter with his fruit. Graham crackers and Ritz crackers are his favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment